About Me....

Hey everyone! My name is Jamie Lynn and I'm a junior at the University of South Alabama. I'm majoring in elementary education where I have a heart for teaching kids. Most people who meet me at first think that I'm shy, but once I get to know that person I usually break out of my shell. I'm a hard worker, and willing to do what it takes to get the job done. I believe that I can achieve anything I set my mind too. I want to instill this philosophy in the children I teach so that they can achieve their goals as well. One of my goals, after I graduate, is to enter the master's program here at South. If all goes well; I hope to continue my education and get my PhD.

Positive Environment

classroom
I will strive to keep my classroom a positive environment. It will be a place for students to be able to learn, and share their thoughts. I will try to always have a positive attitude, and encourage that behavior within the children. It will be a time for the kids to have fun, and use their imaginations. Everyone will have the same opportunities to excel in my class.

"I have spread my dreams beneath your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
-W.B. Yeats