About Me....

Hey everyone! My name is Jamie Lynn and I'm a junior at the University of South Alabama. I'm majoring in elementary education where I have a heart for teaching kids. Most people who meet me at first think that I'm shy, but once I get to know that person I usually break out of my shell. I'm a hard worker, and willing to do what it takes to get the job done. I believe that I can achieve anything I set my mind too. I want to instill this philosophy in the children I teach so that they can achieve their goals as well. One of my goals, after I graduate, is to enter the master's program here at South. If all goes well; I hope to continue my education and get my PhD.

Music

music staff
Music will definitely be incorporated in the classroom. Studies show that students who can read/play music do very well in class. I always listen to music while I'm doing homework or working on a project. Soft music can help the students pick up on materials being covered in class at a faster rate. My 7th grade teacher would play music while we did our work. It always helped our class concentrate better, and our test scores were higher. It will keep the class interesting.


"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent."
-Victor Hugo