About Me....

Hey everyone! My name is Jamie Lynn and I'm a junior at the University of South Alabama. I'm majoring in elementary education where I have a heart for teaching kids. Most people who meet me at first think that I'm shy, but once I get to know that person I usually break out of my shell. I'm a hard worker, and willing to do what it takes to get the job done. I believe that I can achieve anything I set my mind too. I want to instill this philosophy in the children I teach so that they can achieve their goals as well. One of my goals, after I graduate, is to enter the master's program here at South. If all goes well; I hope to continue my education and get my PhD.

Open Communication

hand
Open communication in my classroom is important. I want my students to always feel free to be able to ask questions or talk to me. No question is stupid or unimportant. If I'm not sure of the answer; then we can find out together. Class discussion will be encouraged, and I'm always up for a good debate. If the students have any problems;I will be there to listen. I don't want to just be their teacher; I also want to be a friend. I'll be someone to lift them up when their down, and hopefully they will know that I care.

"The first ingredient in conversation is truth:
the next good sense; the third, good humor;
and the fourth wit."
-Sir William Temple