About Me....

Hey everyone! My name is Jamie Lynn and I'm a junior at the University of South Alabama. I'm majoring in elementary education where I have a heart for teaching kids. Most people who meet me at first think that I'm shy, but once I get to know that person I usually break out of my shell. I'm a hard worker, and willing to do what it takes to get the job done. I believe that I can achieve anything I set my mind too. I want to instill this philosophy in the children I teach so that they can achieve their goals as well. One of my goals, after I graduate, is to enter the master's program here at South. If all goes well; I hope to continue my education and get my PhD.

Think Outside The Box

boy in a box
As a teacher, I don't want a boring, "same old stuff", type of classroom. I will encourage my students to take the extra step, and challenge them to set goals. The sky is the limit for the children. New ideas will be always be welcomed, and I don't want my students to feel boxed in. I will always strive to bring new activities/lessons into the classroom for learning.
Every point of view will be taken into consideration. There is so much we can learn from each other.


"All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible."
-T.E. Lawrence