About Me....

Hey everyone! My name is Jamie Lynn and I'm a junior at the University of South Alabama. I'm majoring in elementary education where I have a heart for teaching kids. Most people who meet me at first think that I'm shy, but once I get to know that person I usually break out of my shell. I'm a hard worker, and willing to do what it takes to get the job done. I believe that I can achieve anything I set my mind too. I want to instill this philosophy in the children I teach so that they can achieve their goals as well. One of my goals, after I graduate, is to enter the master's program here at South. If all goes well; I hope to continue my education and get my PhD.

Let's Work Together

team work
I believe it's very important that we all work together. As a teacher, I will make sure that my students have activities that involve collaborating with others. The old saying, "Two heads are better than one", is definitely true. I know that the kids will be able to learn so much more when they break into groups. It will also give them an opportunity to share ideas, and meet new people. Not only does this philosophy apply to my students, but to me as well. I want to work with my students as much as possible.


"No man is an Island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the Continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friends or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankind; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee." -John Donne